Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My desktop today

I used to use Fences by Stardock but I cannot have it installed on my
work computer so I created my own fences using a wallpaper and
rectangles using Photoshop. I added icons to the middle of each to give
some type of designation as to what to put in those areas. The calendar
in the corner is an app that I made to add a calendar to an image then
apply it to the desktop.
 
Chris Gingerich
Designer
First Capital Engineering
48 S. Richland Ave.
York, Pennsylvania 17404
(717)845.3227
Fax: (717)852.7891
 
First Capital Engineering makes no warranties, expressed or implied,
concerning the accuracy of the information contained within any document
transmitted or reviewed by computer or electronic means. You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication beyond it's intended purpose is strictly prohibited unless
specifically granted by First Capital Engineering. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to us
immediately, then delete this Transmission AND IT'S ATTACHMENTS.

Chris's posterous