Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun day.

Well, I start my new job tomorrow. I am so excited. I get to program in VDS and other stuff. I am going to have so much fun and enjoy what I am doing. I don't think any job that I have had so far I liked until now.

I got a wireless keyboard for my ipad, i like it a lot and I am using it right now to write this! :-)

I also got Guitar Hero Rock Band kit for me (father's day) and Logan (birthday). The dick downstairs banged on the ceiling (our floor) so hard it shook the room. What an ass. I called the manager of the building to let him know that and that he may be getting a call because of it. He said that he will look into seeing if we can move to a first floor apartment. I don't really want to do that, it will be a pain in the ass to move all of our stuff again.