Monday, May 12, 2008

Tucson, THE Place to live

I have never really cared where I lived before. I almost always felt comfortable anywhere I lived, well not any more. I do keep going on about this, but I am starting to get really depressed about living back here in PA. I do so wish we still lived in AZ. This was a big mistake moving back. Nothing is really different. The only difference is that my parents or Her parents can see The Boy when they want. That is nice for us because we can go out together once and a while, but that’s the only difference. I’m sure in AZ if we really wanted to go out, we could have found someone to watch The Boy. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to go back even to visit, but I can hope and dream. Looking at Tucson in Google Earth just doesn’t satisfy the need to be back.