Friday, May 22, 2009

For years...

For years (ok most of my life) I have held back my feelings. I think most everyone does mostly because 1) they have things to hide 2) they don't want to hurt there family/friends 3) are embarrassed. I am happy to be me and proud to be Wiccan, love the Earth and nature. Now it will still be very hard to tell people things (*cough* parents), but I am mostly going to POST how I feel to help get things out as i think a lot of people do. I LOVE my wife and son and will do anything for them. My sn has ADHD and ODD, I have problems talking on the phone to people and I can get very angry at times. My wife has problems also, we all do. We want to be back in Tucson, Az so much it hurts. We will soon have a car which took us a long time to get. Hopefully things will start working out for us, but I'm not holding my breath.Chris's posterous