Thursday, October 22, 2009

I had an interview today at YTI (York Technical Institute) to be a CADD
(Computer Aided Drafting and Design) instructor. It is something that I have
been wanting to do ever since I graduated from YTI in 1995. Only problem, is
if I get offered the job it is only PT 16 hours a week. I would be making
1/2 of what I get now on unemployment. I really want it, but I don't know if
I should take it. I can look for another PT job, I don't have a problem
doing that but finding on fast would be the problem. I could also apply for
cash assistance but again, don't know if I would qualify and if I do get it
when it would start. I have another interview again today @ 1pm with the
director of the CADD department. I don't know if I should take a chance and
take the job (if it is offered) and be able to do something I have been
wanting to do for a long time or continue to look for a FT and turn it
down....ug....