Friday, October 09, 2009

Sum up

Ok, well it's been a while since my last post. Let's see. I was laid off on Aug 18th, 2009 and I am still unemployed. I was enjoying the time off, but I really need to find a job. I have been looking a lot and nothing. Logan is doing ok in school, he got one red check and one strike. That's better than last year. Melissa found a new friend, Julie. She is nice but needs to stop hitting on other guys and stick with her family. If she is not happy, then she should just leave instead of messing around. As for me, I feel like I have done nothing. I wanted to make a difference. I have made a difference in Melissa's life and in Logan's life and that is great. I want to make a difference to others. I would love to get a teaching job at YTI. I would be able to help others and I would have an effect. I remember my teachers there and that's what I want. I would love to be able to make a kick ass program that people everywhere use, but I don't think that will ever happen. I guess that's just something I'll have to live with.