Friday, February 29, 2008

Not fun

Tonight (will be last night) was not fun! First, after I got home we
left again and went to BK for dinner. Logan didn't do too bad there.
After that we went to Giant so Logan could play at the Treehouse.
Well, when we droped off Logan, Melissa asked if it was ok if we just
went to the cafe to sit. Well that wasn't a good thing to do. I knew
that they wouldnt allow that. The girl said that we needed to buy
someting, that is what it is for. So now we can't do that anymore. At
least I can go in the mornings before work and will have wi-fi at home
when we move. Next, we are allowed to pick out carpet for our
apartment. So we went to Lowes to look for carpet and wall paper
border. Well, it started out ok then Logan started grabbing things and
not listening. We needed to find one that we thought would work and
cheap enough not to raise the rent too high. So I was trying to keep
him occupied while melissa was talking to a guy and Steve on the
phone. So after that, we went to see Steve to get a floor plan (which
I wish he would have given us a while ago). Logan was not being good.
He was touching everything. There was a web camera that was on a tv he
was trying to get to. Steve gave him some chips to try to keep him
occupied. That only worked for a few min. I ended up trying to hold
him but he just kept moving around and trying to get down. We left and
came back to my parents. I wanted to do some work for Scott but I
wasn't able to because of Logan not listening. I ended up just copying
what I need to my USB drive so I can work on it tomorrow. I hope I can
get it finished soon so I can sent it to scott.

Well, my parents went out to my sisters for their birthday and got
smashed. I got a call from Liz saying that they were intoxicated and
that they were driving home. They were coming from Columbia PA which
is about 30 min. away. They made it home ok (my mom drove thankfully)
but my dad didn't make it to the front door. He fell a few times first
then fell trying to get in the door. I went out and had to help him up
and through the door. We got in after a few tries and I got him the
the couch. My mom wasn't as bad but still drunk. My dad then gets up
and tries to go up to their room. If I would not have helped him, he
wouldnt have made it and would have fell down the stairs. I do
remember he did this before when ibwaa little but he was usually in a
bad mood too. It was strange helping my parents when they are drunk.