Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sum up...

Sum up...

Since I'm going back to bloging, I need to sum up what has taken place
since the last entry. We have moved back to PA. We dropped everything
and just left. There are a few people that I wish I was able to say
"by" to but that didn't happen. We got back to PA in Nov. of 2007. We
are staying at my parents for now but are moving into our own place in
about a week (first weekend in March).

Melissa admitted herself to the York Hospital on Feb 18 because of
having a breakdown. Turns out she has Borderline Personality Disorder
as well as depression and anxiety. She was discharged on Feb 21. She
is doing a little better but still needs work.

We are hoping to get Logan into an in home daycare soon. It may have
to wait until the end of March, hopefully we can get him in sooner.

We need a few things for the apt like a TV, curtins, microwave etc.
Mark C. is going to see if they can give us one of there TVs, they
have 3 of them. That would be very nice.

Last time I called home, Logan wasn't doing so well. He was not
listening and running away from Melissa. I hope that he has calmed
down and has not been in time out all this time. We are going to go to
BK for dinner. I really shouldn't be doing this because it is gas
money, but I should be ok because we are not going anywhere this
weekend, well we are going to get the mail but that not too far. I do
need to get transmission fluid for the car, need to remember to do
that tonight.