Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend

The weekend didn’t go too bad. Most of the weekend the electrician (Scott) and his wife (?) and Son (Jessie) were working on the wiring in the stairwell. I don’t think they got it fixed because there are still uncovered wires in the halls. Logan had fun playing with Jessie, but most of the time since Jessie found out that I used to skate and I showed him a few tricks, he’s been wanting me to show him things. That’s not a bad thing, but I feel too old to do that. I was working on my computer trying to get ready for Vista that I will be getting soon. Logan and Melissa are going to the in home daycare that Logan will be starting on Monday. Melissa is looking forward to it, but because she’ll be home by herself. I’m looking forward to it because Logan will get more interaction with other kids.