Sunday, March 02, 2008

Friday night wasn't too bad...

Friday night wasn't too bad, after dinner Melissa and I went to Giant
to sit and relax for a little while mom watched Logan. It was nice. We
watched that clip from the Jimmy Kimmel show with Sarah Silverman
where she said that she was fucking Matt Damon. Then watched the one
that JK said he was fucking Ben Afflick (sp). They were so funny! I
recommend doing a search on YouTube and watching them.

Logan did ok last night, he is played with his Leapster but every once
and a while makes loud noises or has to get up and jump. When we are
trying to sleep, that gets a little frustrating.

I just woke up, I slept good. I think Melissa snuck into the shower,
little stinker. That is what I was going to do.

After breakfast, I went down and did some work for Scott. I found a
solution to my problem, hopefully it'll work for him. My mom and dad
took Logan to the home and garden show at the York Expo Center. When
they got back Melissa and I took Logan to the treehouse so he could
play Gor a while then we went to Ollie's to look for stuff for the new
apt. We found mice carpet and some table and chairs. I think that it
will be a good place foe us to go to get things. It is good stuff
cheap. :-)

We rented a DVD the other night based on another guys opinion. It is
called "Gone Baby Gone" we didn't get a chance to watch but only a
few min of it. So far it seams good. I needed to take it back but I
was able to copy it so we will be able to watch it later.

I did charge Scott 1 hour for the work because i did have to make
another program to cover the toolbar of IE so I could make my own
controls. I feel bad for charging but A: I did make another program
and 2: we do need some extra cash because of moving.

Melissa got a little floppy with me because she thought I was going to
buy someting. She didn't let me finish my sentence before she got all
pissy. She does that very often. I do really hate when she does that.