Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bad Day

Yesterday was a very bad day, after 3pm. Melissa wasn’t feeling good and I left work @ 3pm so she could rest. Well after I got home, it went down hill. She was asking for meds to help her get better. Well, she wasn’t doing that bad right when I got home. Logan was playing his game and she was making things with those iron beads that melt together, coasters and stuff. I was trying to think of a way to get her the meds. She wanted Sudafed. I really didn’t want to go work at Steves, I wanted to stay home and watch Logan and relax a little, like I like to do after work (never really happens though). So it gets to be about 5ish and I decided to go to my parents to get Nyquil for Melissa. I called and my dad said that they had some Dayquil and Nyquil. I had to take some mail to them anyway. I went over and they just had Nyquil, I thought that that would be good. I was wrong. I got home and she bitched because I didn’t think to call her because they didn’t have Dayquil. How the hell was I supposed to know to call her about that? Turns out that she was frustrated because she thought that since I was taking long (I was just talking with them) that they gave me money to get meds AND to go get BK. Are you kidding me?! She was pissed, very pissed. Now, she said something about me calling Steve to work for him to get meds, I really didn’t want to and I made the mistake of saying that. Well that just pissed her off more. She started bringing crap up that has nothing to do with the problem at hand. So after a while, I just didn’t want to her the bitching, I asked if she did want me to call him. She would have to stay with Logan (she actually said that I could take him along… to a indoor shooting range! WTF!) and I thought I would ask to make sure. Well, that pissed her off. Me asking! She said, why do you have to run everything by me?! By this time, I was just about to lose it. She was yelling and screaming, all with Logan in the room. So after a little, I finally called Steve and went down. I was hoping after the hour I was there, she would cool off and be ok. Yeah right. I decided to run across the street and go to Giant to get them Sudafed and surprise her with her fav ice cream. I get to the door in our apt and start walking up the stairs. I hear “Please don’t tell me you got it already!”. Great, now what did I do wrong. I gave her the meds and she gets pissed again! After I run to get it for her thinking that she would be upset if I didn’t come back with it. I got Sudafed Cough and Cold, thinking that would be fine, wrong again! Melissa also told Logan that I would be getting a cheeseburger for him when I got back! How the hell was I supposed to know that!!!!! She has one of her fits, starts yelling, goes into the bathroom slams doors. I’m surprised she didn’t break or throw something. Wait she did throw the TV remote. Again Logan seeing and hearing everything. And she wonders why he does what he does. Because he see all this shit. I was so close to taking Logan and leaving. I had my keys in hand and was ready to leave. After a little, I put Logan to bed after she made a grilled cheese and he had some ice cream. She calmed a little and said “sorry”, but right after still thinks I should have known to call. Again, WTF? How the hell was I supposed to know that? What a fucked up night.