Monday, April 07, 2008

Stuff

I’m cold! I’m at work and it is freezing here. The main thing is that my hands are cold. It’s very hard to work with cold hands. I ordered a few things online. I got a staple less stapler and an aluminum wallet. It’s more of a CC holder, but can be used as a wallet also. It’ll be a nice replacement for the Hershey’s Truffle tin that I am using right now. Melissa got a bible online. Not sure what she hopes to get out of it. I guess some people think it’s good reading. It’s just all fictional stories that some people choose to think are fact IMHO. I am a spiritual person (as I’m sure you could tell by the title of the blog). I guess I may not be so much Wiccan as I first thought. I mostly believe in nature and science. Mother Earth is my guide/Goddess. I get energy from her and the other elements. I guess that could be Pagan or Neo-Pagan. Not sure. I am a Reverend. I can legally perform marriages and such. I haven’t done that though. I don’t remember when I was “ordained”. I think I am going to see if I can find out, or just do it again. I would like to be able to put the initials in my name, just because I can. And maybe do some marriages, baptisms a such. I know I don’t believe in a God, like most people, but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be able to do those things… right?