Thursday, April 03, 2008

Bankrupt

It’s chilly today. The walk to work wasn’t too bad. I was able to get a big bottle of Mtn. Dew this morning. I was happy about that. I got paid yesterday and the money is gone already. Bills and such. Melissa got groceries also. I haven’t see everything that she got, but I don’t think she got enough. There is nothing for lunches for me that I saw. I guess I can make PB&J for lunches, but that’ll get old fast. I hope she got enough. She went to Aldi, I hate that store. I know it may have cheep food, but it’s not the best. I think they do have name brand things, but not many if I remember right. Anyway, Melissa looked into going bankrupt. It’s going to be a little over $1200. We put $300 down to start and then pay the rest when we can. After it is paid, we go to court and do the rest. I hope we can do this and get back on track.