Friday, April 11, 2008

The next night

Last night wasn’t bad. My mom too the boy for a little and we got to go to dinner. We had to use some of rent to eat, but I’m going to be working tonight so I’ll make the money back. We went to a Greek diner down the road. There food there is very good, well the food that we have eaten so far. I like the Gyros and she had Broasted Chicken. I had a bite of it, I thought it was very good also. When we got back, my mom had called. She stopped by to drop off the boy and we were not there. I wasn’t expecting her to drop him off until at least 8pm and it was only around 6:30. Well, I called and she dropped him off. He wasn’t that bad tonight. He put up a fuss when we told him to go to bed, but he eventually laid down and fell asleep. I had some work to do that I got finished. Hopefully the problem is fixed. I don’t need to have 2 clients to work for right now, 1 is enough.